Your data is safe with us! We at Schiebel Elektronische Geräte GmbH are obligated to protect your data, and we take this responsibility very seriously. Please take the time to carefully read our data privacy statement, which explains why we collect your data and how we process them when you visit our website.
- We inform you about the processing of your data when you visit our website in point 4;
- For the processing of your data in the context of a business relationship (customers and suppliers) including any related direct mail, we inform you in point 5;
- We inform you about the processing of your data in the course of an application process in point 6;
- We inform you about the processing of your data, which we do not collect directly from you, in point 8.
2. What is personal data?
Personal data are information relating to a person whose identity is or can be identified (e.g. name, contact information, invoice data, IP address).
3. How are your personal data processed by us?
We process your data in different ways depending on whether you visit our website, subscribe to our newsletter or express an interest in our services, or whether you are our client or our supplier or business partner or job applicant.
4. Data processing when you visit our website:
To improve the information we provide, we collect, store, and evaluate the following data when you visit our website:
- browser type
- operating system
- time and duration of access
- IP address, pages visited, including entry and exit pages
- data you submit to us via contact form
To achieve the objects described above, it may be necessary to disclose your data tot he following recipients in certain cases. Data may be disclosed by being transferred, disseminated, or provided by other means.
|Recipient||Purpose||Legal Basis||Registered Office (Country)||Basis for Transfer to Third Country|
|ALL-INKL.COM||website hosting, internet-services||Legitimate interests (Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit f GDPR): website-hosting||Austria||within EEA|
|Liechtenecker GmbH||maintenance of the website||Legitimate interests (Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit f GDPR): website-hosting||Austria||within EEA|
You can prevent the storage of Cookies – regardless of whether they are stored without consent (technically required Cookies) or with consent (not technically required Cookies) – by setting your browser software accordingly, or by deleting the stored Cookies at any time from your computer. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent.
 „Third Country“ includes all states without (1) the member-states of the European Union as (2) the member-states of the European Economic Area, that means beyond the EU member states Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
 „EEA“ stands for European Economic Area.
4.1. Use of technically required Cookies
In order to enable interaction with us via our website, it is necessary to temporarily store certain information. The Cookie is only stored on your computer if the interests of the website visitors do not outweigh our interests.
The following technically required Cookies are used on our website:
|Description||Recipient||Purpose||Registered Office||Storage Duration|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||schiebel.net||This Cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the Cookies in the category “Necessary”.||Germany||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||schiebel.net||This Cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The Cookies is used to store the user consent for the Cookies in the category “Non-necessary”.||Germany||1 year|
|viewed_cookie_policy||schiebel.net||The Cookies is used to store if the user viewed the “Cookie-policy” dialog.||Germany||End of session|
Cookies that are not technically required are stored based on your voluntary consent and used accordingly. These make it possible, for example, to merge your “surfing behavior” beyond the boundaries of our website with data from other websites. This enables us to offer you tailor-made products and services.
The storage and use of the following Cookies takes place exclusively on the basis of your consent in accordance with Section 96 TKG (Telekommunikationsgesetz) in conjunction with Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit a GDPR.
|Description||Recipient||Purpose||Registered Office||Storage Duration|
|analytics.js_ga||Google LL.C.||Differentiation of website visitors; Measurement of the reach of the website||California, USA; Privacy-Shield||2 years from the last update of the Cookie|
Data protection information for the use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google LL.C. (“Google”). This enables an analysis of the use of the website by you.
If you agree to the storage of the Cookies required for this, the information generated by the Cookies about your use of this website will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
5. Data processing in the context of our business relationship (customers and suppliers)
In the course of our business relationship with you as our customer or supplier, we process your data on the basis of contractual (initiation, maintaining and processing of business relationships) (Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit b GDPR) as well as on the basis of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of third parties (Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit f GDPR), namely:
- For the purpose of internal administration and management of the respective business case as well as the business relationship to the required extent (e.g. forwarding your business case to the responsible departments, filing, archiving purposes, correspondence with you);
- For the purpose of direct advertising (e.g .: mailing, e-mailing, satisfaction surveys, letters of congratulations, statistical evaluations). Electronic direct mail to our customers takes place exclusively within the framework of Section 107 Paragraph 3 TKG.
We would like to expressly inform you that you can object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct advertising by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to Schiebel Elektronische Geräte GmbH, Margaretenstrasse 112, 1050 Wien.
- For the purpose of customer analysis, supplier analysis and other statistical evaluations directly related to our business practices,
- For the purpose of enforcing and defending any legal claims.
Please understand that we could not process business cases if we do not have the personal data required for this.
We will only store your data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which we have collected your data, we are legally obliged to do so or we have a corresponding predominant interest in storage. For tax reasons, for example, contracts and other documents from our contractual relationship in accordance with Section 132 BAO (Bundesabgabenordnung) must be kept for a period of seven (7) years from the end of the year in which the business case occurs (similar results from Section 212 UGB (Unternehmensgesetzbuch)). In justified individual cases, for example to enforce and defend (sufficiently definable) legal claims, we can store your data for up to thirty (30) years after the end of the business relationship.
In order to achieve the intended purposes, in some cases it may be necessary for us to disclose your data to the following recipients (through transmission, dissemination or another form of provision):
|Recipient||Purpose||Legal basis||Seat of the recipient||Basis for Transfer to Third Country|
|ALL-INKL.COM||Website-hosting, Internetservice||Legitimate interests (Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit f GDPR): Hosting of the website||Germany||Within EEA|
|Liechtenecker GmbH||Maintenance of website||Legitimate interests (Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit f GDPR): Maintenance of the website||Austria||Within EEA|
|External personnel accounting, tax advising etc. – Details can be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org||Processing of the business relationship||Contractual obligations (Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit b GDPR); Legal obligations (Art 6 Para 1 lit c GDPR); Legitimate interests (Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit f GDPR): Conducting business correspondence||Austria||Within EEA|
|Auditors – Details can be requested by email to email@example.com||Participation in the annual audit||Legal obligations (Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit c GDPR)||Austria||Within EEA|
|Authorities (including courts) – Details can be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org||Handling of legal disputes etc.||Legal obligations (Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit c GDPR); Legitimate interests: Assertion and defense against legal claims (Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit f GDPR)||Austria||Within EEA|
6. Data processing as part of an application process
If you apply for a position, we process your data to handle the application process (implementation of pre-contractual measures, conclusion of a labour contract in accordance with Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit b GDPR).
Please understand that we are not able to process your application if you do not provide us with your application data. We would like to expressly point out that, as a rule, there is no need to provide us with data that is particularly worthy of protection (e.g. religion). We will delete your application seven (7) years after your application was rejected.
The personal data of “recruited applicants” are transferred to the corresponding employee file. Our internal data protection information for employees, which can be requested in the application process, applies to these.
7. Automation-aided decision-making
We would like to inform you that no data processing takes place within the meaning of Art 22 GDPR. That means: We do not make any decision based on exclusively automated processing (including profiling) that has legal effects on you or that significantly affects you in a similar manner; any decision with a corresponding effect will be made by a natural person.
8. Collection of data from other sources (information in accordance with Art 14 GDPR)
It is possible that we do not obtain data directly from you, but from recruitment agencies. The submission of curriculum vitae, professional career and qualifications is carried out directly by the recruiter. Details can be requested at any time by email to email@example.com.
For further information (“how do we use the data received?”) please refer to previous points related to the stated purposes.
9. What are your rights with respect to data processing?
We would furthermore like to inform you that you have the following rights:
- at any time to request information concerning which of your data is processed by us. The right to information also includes the right to receive a copy of the data, provided that this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other people (see Art 15 GDPR for details);
- to have your data corrected or erased (see Art 16 GDPR for details);
- to request the deletion of your data (see Art 17 GDPR for details).
We point out that we cannot comply with a deletion if the processing (storage) is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation (statutory storage obligations) or we are entitled to do so due to overriding interests (e.g. enforcement or defense of specific legal claims);
- to request that the processing of your data be restricted if certain conditions are met (see Art 18 GDPR for details);
- to object the processing of your data that is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests or of a third party. In the event of an objection, we will no longer process your data, unless the processing serves to enforce, exercise or defend legal claims or we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes(see Art 21 GDPR for details);
- to receive the transmission of the data you have provided in a structured, common and machine-readable format. However, the right to data portability only exists if the processing is based on your consent or on a contract (see Art 21 GDPR for details).
To enforce one of the above rights, you can either send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at Schiebel Elektronische Geräte GmbH, Margaretenstrasse 112, 1050 Wien.
If we process your data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by email at email@example.com or via mail at Schiebel Elektronische Geräte GmbH, Margaretenstrasse 112, 1050. This does not affect the legality of the data processing that has taken place up to this point in time (see Art 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR for details).
If, contrary to expectations and despite our obligation to process your data lawfully, your right to the lawful processing of your data is violated, please inform us of your concerns by post or email (see contact information below) so that we can resolve the issue. You also have the right, however, to file a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authority or with another data protection supervisory authority in the EU, particularly in the country in which you reside or work.
We hope that this information has given you clarity as to the form and for what purposes we process your data. If you have additional questions regarding the processing of your data, please feel free to contact us directly, either by emails at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at Schiebel Elektronische Geräte GmbH, Margaretenstrasse 112, 1050 Wien.
Magaretenstrasse 112, 1050 Wien, company-register number: FN 79033 a, Court of Commerce Vienna
UID-Number: ATU 147 45 409
Chamber membership: Chamber of Commerce Vienna